- 20 years of teaching experience, grades 1-8, all subjects, including writing & reciting poetry, movement, music
- Teaching adult movement classes
- Teaching private music lessons, mainly piano
- Writing poetry for 40 years - published 3 colour-illustrated poetry books, WORDS FOR THE WORDLESS, 1972-1990, 1990-2000, 2000-2008, and a selection of 30 colour-illustrated poems for Art-Cards
- Poetry readings at The Upper Crust Cafe, Greenwoods' Bookshoppe, Edmonton Poetry Festival, and HomeFest.
- Experience working with seniors: Elderwise Adult Day Program - listening-sharing, movement, singing;
Curves - bringing joy of movement to ages 18-80.